The procurement of cloud or related technologies for public sector organisations can be a complex process to navigate:
- Multiple complex and emerging technologies to understand and navigate
- Difficult to objectively compare capabilities of different platforms
- Business drivers require fast and robust decision-making and execution
- Business case for public cloud not always simple and cost-led
- Balance of leveraging proven partners versus growing concentration risk
- Lack of experienced delivery partners able to navigate both technical and commercial requirements of integrating new technologies
How we can help
Our procurement service is designed to assist clients in the analysis, selection, negotiation and onboarding of technology vendors.
We work to define objectives and understand requirements, feeding into the development of a robust procurement strategy and tender process, managing this through to successful delivery and integration.
Our focus is on enabling you to achieve your goals and make the most out of technology changes for your organisation, now and in the future.
Ultimately, our service provides clients with guidance, support, expertise and capabilities that enable:
- Effective analysis of the available technologies and vendors
- Robust and objective management of procurement process
- Delivery of the right vendor and technology for your organisation’s needs
- Maximum commercial benefit through informed negotiation
- Vendor relationships that enable strategic outcomes for your organisation in its technology change initiatives