AirWalk are an independent consulting firm with a track record of delivering complex business and technology programmes for organisations going through significant transformational change. Our client’s partner with us for our unique ability to bring together world class people, proprietary programme delivery methodologies, technology and business expertise in order to enable innovation and change at scale, often in highly regulated industries.
We specialise in Programme and Change Delivery, Cloud & DevOps, Technology Enablement & Strategic Consulting. As an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner our Digital practice has delivered enterprise scale Cloud adoption and migration, DevOps and Cloud Native Application Development solutions to some of the world’s largest businesses.
We own our client outcomes and are brought in to conceptualise and run massive programmes all the way through to delivery. We underpin this unique Programme Delivery expertise with the best engineering talent, meaning that when you work with us you will always be delivery focussed, and will be working in an Airwalk engineering team all the way through the programme lifecycle.
As an Engineer in our Digital Practice, you will have the opportunity to work on large scale, complex programmes across the Financial Services, Government and Retail sectors amongst others. Our Engineers solve the biggest problems as part of our client’s transformation journey and you will play an integral role in enabling the success of their Digital Transformation.
What we look for:
We don’t hire identikit engineers. We are a people business, so we like our engineers to have a broad range of technology expertise and a desire to keep learning:
You will need:
- A strong Engineering background, ideally with some technical lead experience, implementing enterprise development or infrastructure solutions
- Good Cloud Engineering skills including Public and Hybrid Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMWare)
- Experience with the DevOps toolkit including Config Management tools,
- Containerisation and Orchestration, CI/CD.
- Infrastructure as Code, IaaS and PaaS experience
- Good Development or Scripting experience
- A firm grasp of the benefits of different development methodologies
- Some form of technology degree and some current Cloud certifications
- The ability to work with clients in person and travel where necessary, although our clients are London centric.
In return, you will get the opportunity to work on some genuinely challenging and exciting projects, with delivery as a core focus, and the ability to work with a team of top rate, like minded engineers on the latest technology. If we sound like we could be a fit, we’d love to talk to you.